SPORTS PERFORMANCE NUTRITION FOR ATHLETES
We understand the unique goals and struggles of athletes. Often times athletes are under-fueling, not always intentionally, but this can lead to decreased performance and long-term negative health consequences later in life. We help you conquer low energy availability, The Female Athlete Triad, disordered eating and body dissatisfaction. Athletes at all levels including club, high school, collegiate, professional and those that just like to move their body can see a dramatic increase in performance, energy, joy and compassion when they finally fuel their body enough.
How can we help?
- Ensure that your body has enough fuel for optimal physical, mental and emotional health without strict, rigid, fad diets.
- Dig through the layers of disordered eating and thoughts around food, body and movement that have been circling your life.
- Empower you to find joy and peace around food and your body.
- Swim & Dive
We work with ages 13 and up and all level of athletes
Sports Performance Nutrition Workshop
The All Star Dietitian Sports Performance Workshop is an online course for athletes and active people. The course walks you through strategies you can use to build your own game winning fueling plan using a non-diet approach to nutrition.
Who is this course best suited for?
- High school to professional athletes and all active people.
- Parents of youth athletes who want to learn how to fuel their athlete
- Recommended sports: baseball, softball, football, soccer, wrestling, gymnastics, dance, rowing, hockey, rugby, swimming, tennis, golf, BMX, surfing, skateboarding and more!
What will you learn?
- 6 units, with 10 narrated powerpoint slides
- 54 page workbook with valuable handouts and worksheets included
- Sports nutrition units include:
- Estimating Fueling Needs
- Macronutrients, Carbs, Fat and Protein
- Building a Performance Plate
- Fuel Timing, Recovery Nutrition, Tournaments & More
- Supplement Safety
What are my options?
There are two options for working through the course.
- Self paced- this option gives you access to the presentations and workbook without any support from a Sports Dietitian. You can work through the course at your own pace and revisit it as often as you would like.
- Workshop + Dietitian consult- This option gives you full access to the course with an initial visit and 2 follow up visits with our Registered Dietitian as well as feedback on all homework assignments.
**Please note that the Sports Performance Nutrition Course is not covered by insurance. Visits with your Registered Dietitian may be covered by your insurance. Please inquire prior to purchasing if you would like to see if your visits with the RD might be covered.
I’m ready, now what?
- Choose the self-paced option or the Workshop + Sports Dietitian option.
- Enter your payment information. Please confirm that you have chosen the correct package option prior to purchasing. There will be no refunds for purchases of the course.
- Once you purchase the package, you will receive an email asking you to set up your Healthie client portal. This is where you will fill out some paperwork and get access to the course.
- Once your portal is created and paperwork is complete you will now have access to all of the modules, homework assignments and workbook. We recommend setting aside a few hours per unit to watch the powerpoint and complete any assigned homework.
- If you purchased the Workshop + Sports RD package, you will be contacted to set up your initial appointment via email or Healthie messenger.
- For any technical difficulties please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-702-1884.
Booking Provided by Healthie
Booking Provided by Healthie